Bitci is a Turkish Cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading and holding cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2018 by Burak Çağdaş Çağlar, CEO of Çağdaş Holding. It is a Turkish Digital Currency exchange that analyzes and reports the investment movements of its users. Within its structure; It hosts cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Link Coin, Stellar, Dash, Basic Attantion Token. It is the first Turkish cryptocurrency exchange to report potential earnings based on the buying and selling transactions of its users. In addition, Bitci, issuing fan tokens for Karşıyaka, Eskişehirspor, Ankaragücü and Rangers, became the first Turkish cryptocurrency exchange to issue fan tokens.
- It produced the fan token of Karşıyaka Sports Club.
- It has signed agreements with Ziraat Bank and VakıfBank.
- In 2019, it sponsored the Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit.
- It started to be listed on Coin Market Cap in 2019.
- It was the first Turkish cryptocurrency exchange to create its own blockchain.
- With its OTC service, Bitci started to provide Bitcoin trading services with the support of Whatsapp, Telegram, Discord and telephone connection.
- It has become the first cryptocurrency exchange in the world to offer a personalized profit-loss chart.
- In 2021, he became the first Turkish Formula 1 sponsor by sponsoring the Formula 1 team McLaren.
- In May 2021, Spain became the official fan token sponsor of the national football team.
- In June 2021, it became the official fan token sponsor of the Brazilian national football team.
- In July 2021, it became the official sponsor of MotoGP, the most prestigious motorcycle race in the world.
- In September 2021, it became the tribune sponsor of Beşiktaş, one of the Super League teams, for 3 years for 5.6 million Euros.
- In October 2021, he became the shirt and name sponsor of Baskonia, one of the Spanish Basketball League teams.