What is DAO Maker?
DAO Maker (DAO) is a platform that enables retail startups to invest in startups and projects at an early stage. In other words, DAO Maker is a launchpad that acts as an intermediary between retail investors and protocols in the fundraising process of cryptocurrency projects.
DAO Maker solves the risks posed by participating in token sales today. Investing in projects that are still in development and whose developer team is little or no known can be risky. At this point, DAO Maker uses its prestige and aims to enable investors/startups to securely participate in Initial DEX Offering (IDO) events, while promising protocols can raise funds to further develop their products.
To achieve this, DAO Maker offers its users 4 options based on their risk level:
- Venture Bond: Low risk, low reward.
- Dynamic Coin Offerings (DYCO): Medium risk, medium reward.
- Refundable Strong Hold Offerings (SHO): Medium risk, medium reward.
- Standard Offerings: High risk, high reward.
Among the projects released with DAO Maker, the most notable ones are: My Neighbor Alice (ALICE), Orion Protocol (ORN), Seascape Network (CWS), Infinity Pad (IPAD).
DAO coin project
At the heart of the DAO Maker ecosystem is the ERC-20 based DAO token. The DAO token has 4 uses in the DAO Maker ecosystem:
- Governance: DAO token holders can stake their tokens to have a say in the future of the platform.
- Reward Pool: DAO token holders receive a portion of the trading fees on the platform as a reward.
- Premium Access: DAO token stakers have priority in distribution and redemption.
- Burn: DAO tokens are burned at certain times.
The maximum DAO token supply is 312,000,000. As of February 18, 2022, 69,932,884 DAOs are in circulation.
Who are the founders of the DAO Maker project?
DAO Maker is the brainchild of Christoph Zaknun, who is also the CEO of the platform, and Giorgio Marciano, an entrepreneur and information technology engineer with more than 13 years of experience in the software industry. Today Giorgio Marciano is also the CTO of the DAO Maker platform.
DAO token statistics
DAO token, the cryptocurrency of the DAO Maker ecosystem, has a market cap of approximately $153 million as of February 18, 2022.
The DAO token hits its all-time high at $8.75 on April 21, 2021; It saw its all-time low at $1.24 on July 22, 2021. In DAO TRY parity, the highest is 119.26 TRY; It has seen the lowest level of 16.92 TRY.
What makes the DAO Maker project special?
DAO Maker was created to serve retail investors who want to raise their capital but cannot afford to risk a large part of their money. To date, over $43 million has been raised on the platform for companies with a total market capitalization of $6.8 billion.
DAO Maker is considered a complete solution especially in crowdfunding, community building and blockchain marketing. It has all the supporting resources and technology that may be deemed necessary. Some of the services that DAO Maker offers are:
- Marketing: DAO Maker provides a variety of marketing services to its clients. These services include SEO, influencer marketing, guerrilla marketing and paid advertising.
- Community: Projects grow with strong communities. Strong communities are also always protective against the risk of damaging the reputation of projects. DAO Maker provides vital services such as consistent and high quality content, story creation, explainer videos, community management. The purpose of these services is to assist blockchain-based systems in the development and expansion of their communities.
- Token architecture: DAO Maker provides a comprehensive token metric that addresses the economic and monetary policy of the underlying token.
Whitepaper: DAO token
You can find the DAO token whitepaper here. In this part of our article, we will summarize the DAO token whitepaper for you.
The DAO token whitepaper states that DAO Maker is “a platform for retail startups investing in equity and tokens.” According to the whitepaper, the purpose of DAO Maker is “by providing ordinary people the opportunity to safely raise their own capital, improving the quality of life for millions, while simultaneously providing new funding for innovation worldwidewpcodeself.”[tır]
DAO token distribution is specified in a separate document called DAO Maker Economics Paper. Accordingly, the DAO token was distributed as follows:
- 25%: Token sale
- 20%: Team
- 14%: M&A
- 10%: DAO managed foundation
- 10%: Customer incentive
- 9%: Ecosystem growth
- 7%: Foundation
- 5%: Consultants and future team
How to get DAO token?
The DAO token can be traded on trusted cryptocurrency exchanges. It is also possible to trade in the DAO TRY pair.
DAO Maker (DAO) Frequently Asked Questions
What is DAO Maker (DAO)?
DAO Maker is a launchpad that acts as an intermediary between retail investors and protocols in the fundraising process of blockchain projects, offering investors the opportunity to invest with minimal risk.
On which blockchain network was the DAO token created?
The DAO token is an ERC-20 token created on the Ethereum blockchain.
What does the DAO token do?
The DAO token offers its holders the ability to participate in governance in the DAO Maker ecosystem, receive a share of the prize pool and access premium opportunities.
Are there any known projects that have sold tokens with DAO Maker?
Yes. Well-known projects that have sold and funded tokens with DAO Maker include My Neighbor Alice (ALICE), Orion Protocol (ORN), Seascape Network (CWS), and Infinity Pad (IPAD).